Friday, June 24, 2011

The Rain in My Face

I kind of like when it rains, certain music sounds better when there are big fat rain drops falling on your head. Also, it usually leads to playlist making and finding older songs that I've neglected for a few years. I feel like every time I stepped outside over the past two weeks I got caught in a downpour so I made a massive playlist to distract me from the fact that I was constantly wearing wet clothes. This is a small sampling of what I've been enjoying recently, I think you'll like it too. Typhoon's "Summer Home" is quite possibly the best closing track I've ever had the pleasure of adding to a mix.  Just to balance out the songs about rain, you can also download the brand new track from The Knocks "Sunshine". Have a great weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...