Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Mini-cation

The concerts are at a lull, the weather is nice, and I'm tired of staring at computer screens. So NMC is taking a tiny break. Posting will resume on July 5th, hopefully the return will bring something new and fresh. In the meantime, I will still be posting concert reviews that I desperately need to catch up on at Sunset in the Rearview. I have been working on some list making and here are my favorite picks of artists/bands that you should get to know, or revisit, that released LPs or EPs over the past 6 months. When I return I will have a  more detailed list for you. Enjoy the summer while it's here and dig into some good tunes. 
Photo by me
Braids - Shakey Graves - Doloreans - Starfucker - Apache Relay - Kurt Vile - J. Mascis - Alexander - Middle Brother - Rural Alberta Advantage - Mother Mother - Lykke Li - Wye Oak - Woods - Robert Sarazin Blake - The Powder Kegs - Dawes - Other Lives - Chris Bathgate - Givers - BOBBY - City & Colour - Cults - Foster the People - Diego Garcia - Jason Isbell - Sin Fang - Radiohead - Seryn - James Vincent McMorrow - Yelle - Delicate Steve - Chamberlin - Bill Callahan - The Good Lovelies - Joseph Giant - Aunt Martha - I'm From Barcelona - Man Man - Oh Land - Vandaveer - Grown Up Noise - Emmy the Great - Gillian Welch - Hands & Knees - Seedy Seeds - The Generationals - The Rosebuds - Fleet Foxes - Hey Rosetta - Bon Iver

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...