Monday, July 11, 2011

Cataldo - Rock of Calvary

Cataldo, otherwise known as Eric Anderson and a rotating group of friends, has finally given us a peek at the new album due out in September. I've been asking every Seattle person I know for news on Cataldo's progress, and I'm very excited to finally be able to share some new tracks. For the past two years I've been coming back to Cataldo's 2008 album, Signal Flare, because it just feels so fitting all too often. I keep that album in my car and it always makes forgetting my ipod a welcome pleasure. On one of my favorite songs, "Five Years Coming", he sings It’s been five years coming and one thing I can attest: that the simple songs of hope I wrote have always been my best.” and on these two new songs that Cataldo is sharing off the new album, Prison Boxing, I think it's safe to say he stuck to that formula. You can use the bandcamp link to download the songs.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...