Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Ohbijou - Niagara

Ohbijou, a Tornoto based band, released their sophomore album, Metal Meets, last month and has been getting a lot of spins around here. Part of the allure is lead singer Casey Mecija's youthful voice that you can't quite be described by words. I am certainly not the first, nor will I be the last, to say that this is a perfect fall album. It's cozy, warm, and something about the strong presence of strings feels autumnal. It's completely enchanting and worth checking out. Watch the beautiful black and white video for Niagara here.

1 comment:

  1. I was listening on ex.fm and Anser started and I was really, really worried it was a not-so-great Video Games cover. Instead, I get this gem.

    Great post.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...