Tuesday, October 2, 2012

The Leftover Sun Mix

I have no idea what music I've been listening to. My turntable broke, I haven't been reading emails, I don't like biking with headphones, and when I want background noise I just let itunes shuffle without much thought or preference. Music and me kind of broke up for approximately 52 days, but I think we're getting back together soon.
Balto - Smokestacks (bandcamp)
Neil Halstead - Full Moon Rising (site)
Poliça - Lay Your Cards Out (site)
Velah - Skeleton House (site)
Al James (of Dolorean) - If You've Got The Money (site)


Correction...Above is the absurdly long mix I wanted to make. I've been listening to it for a week trying to figure out what to cut so that I'd be able to upload it. I'm mostly happy with the condensed version, but I figured I'd let you see both. There's also a secret track #17 that I'm sure you'll love. Enjoy.

The Leftover Sun Zip Version. (download)


3 comments:

  1. sounds like postal service a bit

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey jess, just wanted you to know I love the mix. Great work. Thanks for putting that together for all of us to love! The Zolas track is by far getting the most spins. So damn good. I've heard a few of their tracks but this one shines the brightest! Thanks again, just thought you should hear all of that! :) Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...