Monday, November 16, 2009

Where to begin?

There are too many new songs that I come across to keep track of anymore. It makes me sad that I rarely have the time to share them with friends especially because everyone is so far away now. Furthermore, I work too hard at finding new music to not share it with someone. So this blog is the best way I could think of to keep everyone updated with wonderful, fantastic, and eclectic music.

The "collaborative" part of this is that my most music savvy friends, all with different tastes in music, are able to post their new music finds whenever they come across something that tickles their fancy, in addition to my daily updates. On top of all this using the comments section is highly encouraged.

There is never enough music to share and never a shortage of new artists to come across. There is just something about finding that perfect song of the moment that can make your day, your week, even your month. I have found, maintained, or even rekindled unlikely friendships based solely on our shared love of music and that is what I love the most about it. Music has the power to transcend every sort of barrier.

Enjoy the discoveries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...