Saturday, February 6, 2010

Ingrid Michaelson - You and I

Jackie's last post made me think of the one song that I just can't stop listening to these days (besides the German Culcha Candela's Monsta). What a surprise, I am hooked on another one of Ingrid's songs. I love how this song is simple and just seems like it was a lot of fun to write. I like to think of it as a modern version of Danny's Song (yup, that old Kenny Loggins's song). Again it has that hand clapping/foot stomping thing that I just can't get enough of, not to mention I am also a sucker for male/female duets. Oh, and the lyrics are great, especially the part about bunnies. This song really covers all the bases. It is just so much fun. And whoever made the little video to go with it had a good time too. Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...