Saturday, January 8, 2011

I don't know about my dreaming anymore...

Nothing sounds better than waking up to James Blake on a saturday morning with the snow falling outside. I play it almost every morning but something about being able to lay in bed and take it all in while still under the covers seems perfect. I have been crushing on this song hard since the day I got my hands on it. During his live BBC performance he is actually combining two songs. Put this on and you might find it hard to get out of bed.
His debut LP will be out February 7th through Atlas/A&M. If you like Bon Iver you should check out James Blake, who is similar but he has a few more electronic clicks here and there and creates really spacious soundscapes. His album is already being heralded as the first best album of 2011. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...