Monday, January 10, 2011

Lord Huron - When Will I See You Again

Official | Bandcamp
Lord Huron has huge potential for putting out one hell of a LP in the near future. So far they have seven songs between their two LPs and easily some of the best artwork I've seen in a while, reminiscent of  what you'd see on Prog-Rock LPs. Hopefully this continues with whatever they have coming up next. I'm going through a phase where the lyrics really matter to me when listening to a song, and ever since I heard this song I've wanted the lyrics inscribed on a greeting card, the kind you want to put in a frame. While Lord Huron was big this summer, I just want to make sure you don't forget what this new band has to offer.
If you got what you came for why should you stay? 

If you know where you're going why delay? 
If you won't be returning don't say goodbye. 
Turn you back on the ocean and follow the sun through the sky. 

I've already forgotten all of your names. 
And I cannot remember when you came. 
Grab your things and get going. Don't say goodbye. 
Turn your back on the ocean. Go see what's out there to find. 
It's time to let go. Goodbye and so long. All the best along the way. Couldn't I keep you another day? 
When will I see you again?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...