Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Big Snow Big Thaw - Damn Allegheny

Here's a song you can't listen to just once. It is magnetic in its ability to pull you in to the heart of the song where you'll inexplicably find yourself stomping or clapping along with a vigor and zeal you probably didn't know you had. Frankly, I've listened to this song so many times I've lost my ability to articulate my thoughts, all I'm really dying to say is that I love this song.
Big Snow Big Thaw is a two person band out of Pittsburgh and they just released their first EP titled Winter. You can grab it at Bandcamp for free. You can also watch their live radio studio performance of "Brackish Water" here. Jim Sabol, the banjo player and Big Snow half of the band just so happens to be a music blogger himself. Fancy that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...