Tuesday, April 5, 2011

New Music Tuesday Recs

As much as I'd love to give you songs and links to every album it's the most time consuming busy work. Instead let me give you a friendly reminder of what is being released today, use your fingers to google it yourselves. I'm happy with the top four albums but as always let me know what I missed.






Daniel Romano - Sleep Beneath the Willow [read post]
alt-country, folk
Time forgot (to change my heart)

Alela Diane - Alela Diane & Wild Divine [read post]
indie...something
To Begin

Bill Callahan - Apocalypse 
This album is worth buying just for the song "Drover", one of the most tremendous songs I've heard all year. Dark folk.

Ha Ha Tonka - Death of a Decade
You really missed out if you didn't buy their album for $2.99 on amazon yesterday
alt-country, folk

I'm From Barcelona - Forever Today (release date varies by country)
indie pop from a massive Swedish collective


Timber Timbre - Creep On Creepin' On 


Cold Cave - Cherish the Light Years

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...