Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Cashier No. 9 - Lost At Sea

Returning from a long weekend of perfectly warm weather and finally having a skin color other than pasty winter white can make it hard to get back into the swing of things. Luckily this song from the debut album of Cashier No. 9 has a lot of that perfect summer weekend sounds to keep you going until next weekend. It's yet another track that I'll recommend adding to your summer mix. You can pre-order their album To the Death of Fun via Bella Union, due out June 20th.


Unrelated note: I need to warn you that my computer died a sad death last week and I'm feeling a little lost at sea myself in terms of blogging regularly and efficiently. I'm currently without a laptop and feel completely disoriented. Please forgive me for not being my regular blogging self, it will take a little while for things to get back to normal around here. Thanks. Enjoy the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...