Thursday, January 28, 2010

Lucy Schwartz - I don't know a thing

When people hear this song playing they always ask who it is. It just has a way of catching your ear. Lucy Schwartz is a new talent on the singer/songwriter scene and is someone worth keeping an eye on. I would group her with the likes of other newcomers like Amie Miriello, Amy Kuney, Marit Larsen, and Kate Earl to name a few. She just (as in 2 days ago) released a new EP called "Help Me! Help Me" it has a bit of different sound and I especially like the first two tracks, Help Me! Help Me! and Those Days. You can listen to some of it on her myspace page.   Her songs have been featured on many a TV show and in a few movies, so you might recognize her. I think this song is just really cute and fun to listen to. I'll be back tomorrow with some more testosterone fueled music. But enjoy this for now. "Only thing I know is I don't know a thing."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...