Monday, April 18, 2011

Foster the People - Pumped Up Kicks (The Knocks Remix)


Funny how I can be perturbed last week at people trying to call this song the summer jam of 2011 but this week when The Knocks remix it I'm awfully eager to post it. Call me a hypocrite, it's cool. I'm only doing it because I posted this song exactly a year ago today. I know that because I thought it was a fitting song to post on the day of the Boston Marathon. Since it just so happens to be Marathon Monday today, I figured why the hell not, just for old time's sake. Plus The Knocks give it a new life and you can download it for free.
 Foster The People - Pumped Up Kicks (The Knocks Remix) by The Knocks

1 comment:

  1. This is a really good song, I am surprised the radio isn't playing it yet. I like to turn it up and play it driving around with my windows down, very catchy song with a summer feel to it. Great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...